Wavelet analysis of land subsidence time-series: Madrid Tertiary aquifer case study
Total article views: 1,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 875 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of Aquifer‐System Deformation in the Doñana Natural Space (Spain) Using Unsupervised Cloud‐Computed InSAR Data and Wavelet Analysis M. González‐Jiménez et al. 10.1029/2022WR033858
- Monitoring of Expansive Clays over Drought-Rewetting Cycles Using Satellite Remote Sensing A. Burnol et al. 10.3390/atmos12101262
- Brackish-water desalination plant modulates ground deformation in the city of Cape Coral, Florida G. Aslan et al. 10.1016/j.srs.2023.100077
- Intelligent Network Applications Monitoring and Diagnosis Employing Software Sensing and Machine Learning Solutions M. Minea et al. 10.3390/s21155036
- Revealing the time lag between slope stability and reservoir water fluctuation from InSAR observations and wavelet tools— a case study in Maoergai Reservoir (China) N. Wen et al. 10.1080/15481603.2023.2170125
- Remote sensing assessment of changes of surface parameters in response to prolonged drought in the arid zone of central Iran (Gavkhoni playa) M. Shiran et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2021.100575
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023