12 Nov 2015
12 Nov 2015
Production induced subsidence and seismicity in the Groningen gas field – can it be managed?
J. A. de Waal et al.
Total article views: 1,371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2015)
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Clustering characteristics of gas-extraction induced seismicity in the Groningen gas field A. Muntendam-Bos 10.1093/gji/ggaa038
- Constraint of glacial isostatic adjustment in the North Sea with geological relative sea level and GNSS vertical land motion data K. Simon et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab261
- Induced and Ambient Crustal Seismicity under the Ghawar Oil-Gas Fields, Saudi Arabia M. Mukhopadhyay et al. 10.1007/s12594-018-0878-x
- National geohazards mapping in Europe: Interferometric analysis of the Netherlands D. Gee et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2019.02.020
- Inelastic Deformation of the Slochteren Sandstone: Stress‐Strain Relations and Implications for Induced Seismicity in the Groningen Gas Field R. Pijnenburg et al. 10.1029/2019JB017366
- Depletion‐Induced Seismicity at the Groningen Gas Field: Coulomb Rate‐and‐State Models Including Differential Compaction Effect T. Candela et al. 10.1029/2018JB016670
- Modelling production-induced dynamic rupture of intra-graben faults and related earthquakes in the North German Basin T. Hergert et al. 10.1016/j.gete.2022.100339
- On the physics-based processes behind production-induced seismicity in natural gas fields D. Zbinden et al. 10.1002/2017JB014003
- Quantitative risk analysis for the Amerigo Vespucci (Florence, Italy) airport including domino effects I. Iervolino et al. 10.1016/j.ssci.2018.12.019
- Experimental Poroviscoelasticity of Common Sedimentary Rocks R. Makhnenko & Y. Podladchikov 10.1029/2018JB015685
- Intergranular Clay Films Control Inelastic Deformation in the Groningen Gas Reservoir: Evidence From Split‐Cylinder Deformation Tests R. Pijnenburg et al. 10.1029/2019JB018702
- Ground-Motion Attenuation, Stress Drop, and Directivity of Induced Events in the Groningen Gas Field by Spectral Inversion of Borehole Records G. Ameri et al. 10.1785/0120200149
- Internet of Things-based wireless networking for seismic applications H. Jamali-Rad & X. Campman 10.1111/1365-2478.12617
- Application of monitoring guidelines to induced seismicity in Italy T. Braun et al. 10.1007/s10950-019-09901-7
- Induced Earthquakes from Long-Term Gas Extraction in Groningen, the Netherlands: Statistical Analysis and Prognosis for Acceptable-Risk Regulation C. Vlek 10.1111/risa.12967
- The effect of imposed production measures on gas extraction induced seismic risk A. Muntendam-Bos et al. 10.1017/njg.2017.29
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022